- User Eligibility: Our Site is available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Site. By using this Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions.
- Content Ownership and Copyright: The Site contains material, such as text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of California School Inc. (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or third parties and is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- User Conduct: Users are responsible for their own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting on the Site. California School Inc. does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users.
- Prohibited Use: You may not use the Site or Content provided through the Site in a manner that:
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (“spamming”);
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
- Infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or impersonates any person or entity;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will California School Inc. be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, this service.
Last Updated: June 17, 2023